Coloured pants have been very popular and they are quite common now in Malaysia. I love the idea of coloured pants because it is a very simple and easy way to inject edginess into a look.
Coloured pants has been one of the items on my shopping list this year. I have a navy one from TOPMAN, but the colour isn’t sharp/bright enough to my liking so I’m planning to get another 1 or 2.
Coloured pants may be a trend now but I think it is also a utilitarian piece that you can wear just as often as your jeans. Hmm… a worthy investment.
Here’s a guide from GQ Rules 2012 Summer Fashion Tips on how to rock coloured pants:
- Find the colour that works for you.
- Keep your top neutral if your pants are bright.
- If your top is coloured too, consider wearing colour from the same colour family as your pants.
- Bright Color: Not Save For Work
Tell me your experience with coloured pants. What colours you have now? Enjoy. :)
- Video by GQ
- Featured Image http://franciskidrhym.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/the-italian-street-style-inspiration/